Simply Asia Star Card
At Simply Asia we’re proud to offer a unique Thai dining experience with food prepared by our Chefs and a menu packed full of delicious dishes to satisfy a wide range of palates.
But more than that, we’re proud to say that we have a family of loyal customers, and it’s because of this that we feel it is time to start giving back to our customers with the Simply Asia Star Card.
The Simply Asia Star Card is a loyalty programme which gives you 5% of your bill credited to your card in the form of Stars (points) every time you spend at any Simply Asia across the country.
What to do:
- Visit any Simply Asia restaurant and ask the waitron or store manager for a Star Card application form.
- Complete the form and give it back to the waitron or store manager in order for your details to be captured and the card to be activated.
- Rest assured, your information is confidential and will never be made available to third parties.
How it works:
- As a token of gratitude for your continued support, we are giving you 5% “cash back” on the total of your bill, which will be electronically credited to your card in the form of points (Stars).
- You can build up your balance over a period of time or use your Stars as they become available to spend immediately.
- As an exclusive member of the Simply Asia Star Card, you will be notified of any promotions or specials which we may be offering.
How to earn your Stars:
- Place your Simply Asia Star Card into the bill folder when paying your bill.
- Your waitron will swipe your card at the till.
- You automatically receive 5% of the total bill credited to your card.
- Your Stars earned will become available to spend after 7 days.
How to spend your Stars:
- Your stars are treated the same as cash. No minimum balance is required before you can use them.
- You can redeem your entire available balance or part thereof whenever you wish.
- When paying your bill, hand your card to your waitron and indicate the value you wish to redeem. Remember, 1 Star equals 1 cent.
- To update your details or get a statement of your card transactions, click here or simply ask your waitron.
Terms and conditions:
- Simply Asia reserves the right to change (without prior notice) the benefits and terms and conditions at any time.
- Simply Asia reserves the right to terminate a membership without notice.
- Stars may only be redeemed by the registered holder of the card.
- Stars cannot be exchanged for cash or used to tip the waitron.
- This card or member is not transferable.
- Use of this card is subject to our terms and conditions.
- All Stars not used within 36 months of accumulating will expire.
- A fee of R25 will be charged for the replacement of a lost card.
- Simply Asia is looking into launching a Mobile App that will either work with this current loyalty system or a new system that will replace the Star Card system. This means new points would need to be accumulated on the new system to be redeemed and the old system will be null and void.