Try something new at Simply Asia and you could put yourself in the running to win your share of 1 million Baht in Simply Asia vouchers.
Did you know that our selection of dishes keeps growing? Thailand – and Asia as a whole – is such a treasure trove of delicious recipes and beautifully balanced flavour combinations that we are constantly inspired to expand our menu.
A few months ago, we introduced some tasty new dishes to get you through the winter. These are all designed to satisfy a craving for authentic Thai and Asian cuisine, while feeding your imagination. Our new menu features comforting and nourishing ramen bowls, dishes made with sweet and savoury yaki sauce, light and crispy radish cakes, and many more flavour journeys.
You may know that we have also been running a competition to celebrate these new dishes and reward our loyal customers for 1) choosing Simply Asia, 2) trying something different and 3) sharing their feedback. If you haven’t entered yet or wish to enter again to increase your chances of winning, make sure you do so soon. Our competition ends in a few weeks, on 30 September 2019.
Our menu now stars the following new dishes:
- Radish Cake (Dish 126)(VG) – Kanom Pakard Thod: Crispy deep-fried white radish cake served with sweet chilli sauce.
- Deep Fried Thai Tempura Prawns (Dish 127) – Kung Kred Dao: Prawn tails coated in prawn pate, then coated in tempura batter and deep fried. Served with plum sauce.
- Fried Rice Curry Sauce (Dish 330) – Khao Phad Sauce Phong Garee: Jasmine fried rice with curry sauce, peppers, tomato, onion and spring onions.
- Fried Rice Tom Yum (Dish 331) – Khao Phad Tom Yum: Jasmine fried rice with tom yum paste, lemongrass, garlic, roasted chilli paste,mushroom,onion,tomato and lemon juice.
- Black Pepper Sauce Stir Fry (Dish 332) (VG) – Phad Prik Thai Dum: Black pepper sauce stir-fry with peppers, onion and spring onions. Served with garlic fried rice.
- Crumbed Chicken or Prawn Tom Yum (Dish 333) – Gai Rue Gung Thod Rad Sauce Tom Yum: Your choice of crumbed chicken or crumbed prawns dressed with a Tom Yum sauce and served with fried spinach.
- Crumbed Chicken or Prawn in Tamarind Sauce (Dish 546) – Kheuy Tieow Gai Rue Gung Thod Rad Sauce Makham: Your choice of crumbed chicken or crumbed prawns dressed with a tamarind sauce and served with wokked noodles, broccoli,fried onions.
- Yaki Noodles (Dish 547) – Yaki: Mushroom, carrots, onion, bean sprouts, cabbage and spring onions wokked with yaki sauce, topped with nori and sesame seeds.
- Linguine Green Curry (Dish 543)(V) – Linguine Geang Khew Wharn: Linguine pasta wokked with a combination of mixed peppers, onion, carrots and spring onion in a green curry and stir-fry sauce.
- Five Spice Ramen Noodle (Dish 544) – Kheuy Tieow Nam Tuun: Thai five spices and fish sauce flavoured broth with fried garlic, bean sprouts, spring onion and celery. Topped with hard-boiled egg.
- Thai Spice Ramen Noodle (Dish 545) (VG) – Kheuy Tieow Nam Tom Yum Thai: Thai spice flavoured broth with fried garlic, bean sprouts, spring onion and ground peanuts. Topped with hard-boiled egg.
- Fried Garlic Rice (Dish 230) (VG)
Ready to throw your chopsticks into the ring?
Enjoy any of these new dishes at Simply Asia, snap a photo of your dish or receipt, scan the QR code or visit our website, complete the form and share your feedback – and you’ll stand a chance to win your share of one million Baht (R500,000) in Simply Asia vouchers.
You can enter more than once to increase your chances of winning – just make sure that you get your entries in by the end of this month (September)!
Why are we asking for your feedback?
We want to make sure that you enjoy our new dishes to the max. We are therefore asking that you provide us with a short review of the new dish you have tried as part of the competition entry process.
Ready to turn an exciting new flavour experience into a chance to win? Visit www.simplyasia.co.za/win for all the info you need. Good luck!